A non-techie’s guide to attending tech events

If you are like me who has an interest in technology but not enough to be called a techie, this article is for you.
Being around technology enthusiasts can be very intimidating especially when you are still building up your technology vocabulary
. It could also be very boring.
I have been around techies for a while now, attended several hackathons and have gathered the main highlights of my experience in this article.
Before I go further, I believe a definition would help. A hackathon is an event, typically lasting several days, in which a large number of people meet to engage in collaborative computer programming.
Here are some things you need to know before attending one.
A non-techie’s guide to attending tech events A non-techie’s guide to attending tech events Reviewed by Information technology assistant(IT) Helper guide for Nepal on 10:06 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

sdlalskd

jkandjkna
Powered by Blogger.